50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Peppermint..
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Amber Benson for sure, she’s lovely..
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Rupert Grint, he’s a funny fellow..
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Late twenties or early thirties..
5. Do you know a hoarder? Yep, I know some..
6. Can you do a split? Banana Split, I can do that..
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Around 9 or 10 years old..
8. How many oceans have you swam in? None.. just a bunch of cool beaches and pools..
9. How many countries have you been to? 3..
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Some relatives in California, yeah..
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? There has to be a “Marie” in her name..
12. What would you name your son if you had one? There has to be a “Dylan” in his name..
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? F..
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Anything cartoon-y and National Geographic-y..
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? We don’t really celebrate Halloween here..
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? HP Books.. none for Hunger Games or Twilight..
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? As long as it makes sense.. any accent is acceptable..
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes..
19. Are your grandparents still married? Yes.. and all four of them are in heaven now..
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Aikido when I was in Grade School..
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Yepyep..
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Can’t remember, sorry..
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? French..
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey..
25. Is your father bald? Nope..
26. Do you know triplets? Yep..
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Both are good..
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes..
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Too many to mention, I love food..
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? No..
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? No..
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Still JAM for sure..
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Jam or Jammy..
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? There’s more than one person though..
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? As long as it’s with the family..
36. Can you whistle? *whistles*
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Yes..
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes..
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Yes..
40. What medical conditions do you have? Near-sightedness, does that count though?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? A couple of times..
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yes..
43. Where do you buy your jeans? At the mall..
44. What’s the last compliment you got? You play the guitar really good..
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Sometimes..
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? I don’t drink tea, I’m sorry..
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? 5..
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Roman Catholic, but if they are old enough, if they wish to change, I won’t hold it against them..
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? 9 or 10 years old I think..
50. Why do you have a tumblr? Because I would like to meet new and amazing people.. I would like to put my thoughts and feelings where I can look back and say, “Damn, this is pretty rad”.. and I want to be updated with different kinds of news all over the world..
I haven’t been posting for a long while.. I apologize for that..
Work is making me busier than the usual.. it’s a really nice job, HR Staff.. I’m handling 68 branches, and the Main Office as well.. not me alone, there’s 3 of us.. and it’s a lot of work too..
And I just got my first paycheck too.. and it was pretty rad, although I didn’t spend on it.. I saved it because I’m paying my parents every month.. but that’s okay..
Also.. I had an awesome conversation with my girlfriend yesterday.. really needed that.. I miss my princess Sarah so much.. and I hope she’s doing okay with her ear operation thingy.. she says it’s not that serious, but I still pray she’s alright..
That’s it really..
I hope all of you lovely, amazing people are doing good there.. take care always.. spread the love.. ^_^
Couldn’t sleep well last night..
Because I got a text that says: “You’re Hired”.. ^_^
Officially speaking.. I’m an HR Staff in Vintage Vision Intl. Inc..
And I’m gonna start next week..